top and bottom end kits

Im looking to hear comments on top and bottom end rebuild kits

Let me know which are good if any which are bad

How is the wiseco products

Currently rebuilding a 2006 crf 250r what do you recommend?

Weisco top end with a hotrods bottom end

OEM only

service honda or honda east toledo get good price

hot rods bottom ends are just fine, used them many times

Wiseco top-ends are great, forged pistons are best i find. Wiseco cranks aren't the best and they have taken a beating on forums for premature failures (more hype than failure). They seem to be fine as of now but i would still not put one in my own bike.

oem and pro x bottom ends are best. But honestly, there is nothing wrong with hot rods. cranks, they even build stroker cranks for 450s with high compression pistons and they have no reliability issues.

When i have the option, I rebuild the stock crank with these guys, when done properly its cheaper and a better crank than any new out of the box crank, and yes i mean oem as well.

www.kenoconnorracing.com

Edited by adam8781

hot rods bottom ends are just fine, used them many times

Wiseco top-ends are great, forged pistons are best i find. Wiseco cranks aren't the best and they have taken a beating on forums for premature failures (more hype than failure). They seem to be fine as of now but i would still not put one in my own bike.

oem and pro x bottom ends are best. But honestly, there is nothing wrong with hot rods. cranks, they even build stroker cranks for 450s with high compression pistons and they have no reliability issues.

When i have the option, I rebuild the stock crank with these guys, when done properly its cheaper and a better crank than any new out of the box crank, and yes i mean oem as well.

www.kenoconnorracing.com

It's sure the greatest crankshaft is a OEM, with a great rod like Falicon or Carillo, trued and balanced by good shop

About hotrod, I've got some issue this year with 2 crankshaft consequential, nothing finish with catastrophic failure like a Wiseco, but enough for dissembly the whole engine. 

But hotrod give a great aftersale service