2 stroke or 4 stroke

so whats better?

Are we bored today?

Can I please have some trouble?

I prefer two strokes. Your results may vary.

First time this has been asked!

better for what , quad ? lawn mower ? tractor ?

Motorcycle ?

...lol

better for what , quad ? lawn mower ? tractor ?

Motorcycle ?

...lol

dirt bikes!!!! lol

Here we go AGAIN!

dirt bikes!!!! lol

yes, i know ... itsa joke

How is it no one has ever thought of this question before?  You, Sir, are a pioneer!   :rolleyes:

How is it no one has ever thought of this question before?  You, Sir, are a pioneer!   :rolleyes:

thank you  :thumbsup:

Three Strokes For the Win!!!!!!

Edited by CoreyCK

That sir is a mayo vs mustard question.  It 's a good question and one to insight passion from both sides but in the end it's a personal choice.  There are pros and cons for each so do your research and if possible ride one of each then decide.  I almost bought a 4 stroke for my re-entrance into the sport (doctor's advice) but instead I went with what I know and that was a 2 stroke.  If I were a rich man I'd own both.   :)   

Edited by TR185

That sir is a mayo vs mustard question.  It 's a good question and one to insight passion from both sides but in the end it's a personal choice.  There are pros and cons for each so do your research and if possible ride one of each then decide.  I almost bought a 4 stroke for my re-entrance into the sport (doctor's advice) but instead I went with what I know and that was a 2 stroke.  If I were a rich man I'd own one both.   :)   

If your like me after a couple rides you would only ride one.

425389-1691244_not_sure_if_troll_super_s

I love posting this picture :D

I'm a 2 stroke guy but have ridden both types. I like the simplicity of 2 strokes. They are easy to maintain and work on. You do have to know how to ride one to stay in the power to get the most out of them thou. 4 strokes are easier for beginners as they can be lugged at very slow speeds as you are learning.