Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Mark My Words Stewart........

Ain't winning jack s**t with that corner speed  :smirk:.  Although with the line around the whoops he may have the field beat there.  RV isn't going to think of that

Edited by TroyLee_Roosta
  • Like 2

The guy should take it a little easier. Dont wanna push that knee too hard or strain his neck.

• Like 4

I knew someone was going to post that video. Mark my words, If Stew tries to run full tilt he'll take a serious dirt nap. 

• Like 6

He just looks so much better than he did at the end of the MX season

If you watch closely you can see that his whips are far more extreme than in the past and his throttle control is unreal 

• Like 3

I can't wait til November/December when he posts his regular silly season video of him jumping a quad on his practice track. I can hear it now. "This is the year James goes after MC's records", they will say. "Can he go undefeated?" they will ask. And my all time personal favorite from the last few years."James is BACK"..........

• Like 3

I can't wait til November/December when he posts his regular silly season video of him jumping a quad on his practice track. I can hear it now. "This is the year James goes after MC's records", they will say. "Can he go undefeated?" they will ask. And my all time personal favorite from the last few years."James is BACK"..........

I think the only records he has a shot at shattering in SX are:

1.) heat race wins

2.)most crashes while "leading" the race

3.) Most engine stalls

• Like 2

I think the only records he has a shot at shattering in SX are:

1.) heat race wins

2.)most crashes while "leading" the race

3.) Most engine stalls

He has already set the record for quitting

• Like 1

He has already set the record for quitting

Crushed it .... By a landslide !!

• Like 1

I wonder, how many of you have ever done SX testing? 

Lighten up Francis...  Oh I just realized your screen name, so you already know...

• Like 5

Anyone can edit the crashes out of Go Pro footage.

I edit out my cutting of the track, speed the vid up by a percent or two & viola, I look like a fast C rider

I wonder, how many of you have ever done SX testing? 

I wonder how long you've had that stick so far up your ass?

I edit out my cutting of the track, speed the vid up by a percent or two & viola, I look like a fast C rider

Loooooooooong time.  

Lighten up Francis...  Oh I just realized your screen name, so you already know...

Whats wrong with asking a question?

Well I'm sorry you can't look better on video. I have to say my last video looked like it was on RV's helmet with that green fender out front.....until the gate dropped.

I think we forgot one record that Bubba has in the bag.....most tufblocks knocked out of place.....and can someone please teach him how to wear a hat.

28791_car2012_stewart_02.jpg

Well I'm sorry you can't look better on video. I have to say my last video looked like it was on RV's helmet with that green fender out front.....until the gate dropped.

I think we forgot one record that Bubba has in the bag.....most tufblocks knocked out of place.....and can someone please teach him how to wear a hat.

I see nothing wrong with the tuff blocks.  When I train using MX ATV Reflex, they're all over the place. 

• Like 3

scumbag stewart