Sign in to follow this  

I F.....'d up again

Was doing about 50 when I go over the hill and see a dip in the ground, next thing I know I'm flying. Only damage was a bent clutch lever and maybe the bars again.

IMG_1837.JPG

IMG_1839.JPG

IMG_1838.JPG

I did that going DOWNhill ... I didn't see the dip cuz the grass was knee high.  when I finally landed I walked away with just a broken collar bone. 

I did that going DOWNhill ... I didn't see the dip cuz the grass was knee high.  when I finally landed I walked away with just a broken collar bone. 

Yeah my nose started bleeding, ankle has a cut, neck is stiff, and a nice red mark on my collar bone from the helmet

Might be time to slow down.  Maybe try riding in more difficult terrain so your accidents are less brutal.  You won't be riding bikes for long if you keep it up.

This is the lesson I learned this past summer.

Wow, glad you're not too hurt. This is why I'm a "boring" rider. I got hurt once and it really changed my rider stylw both on and off road.

• Like 1

Might be time to slow down.  Maybe try riding in more difficult terrain so your accidents are less brutal.  You won't be riding bikes for long if you keep it up.

This is the lesson I learned this past summer.

+1  !!

50mph is pretty fast off road. it's a lot more fun (to me) to do difficult stuff that's slower than to try and be a motorcross star 

cause i'm NOT ! 

ankle has a cut

This would suggest you were not wearing riding boots.

Injuries are always possible when riding but a lot injuries can be averted by wearing good riding gear.

Good boots and knee guards will save a lot of lower leg injuries that would put you out if you were not wearing them in a small get off.

If you have ever been hit in the knee cap by a rock thrown off the back wheel of another bike, you would not leave home without them.

Or times when your riding and a large stick flies up and hits you in the shin or the unseen rock that smashes in to your foot in long grass.

556 , I reckon if your not falling off , then you are not riding hard enough . Like black dizzer said , make sure you have some good protective gear on , and it will save you from most injuries . I got hit in the hip once by a rock , thought I had been shot ! It just knocked me straight off of the bike , which then went end over end down a gully , ouch ! greg