Horn quit working

I have one of those tusk duel sport kits for my plated two stroke. My horn quit working so i bought another cheapy one on ebay. That ones not working either. Turn signals and everything else works just fine from the same switch. Its wired in. Before I tackle the rats nest and buy a whole new switch assembly does it matter which of the two wires are attached to the actual horn. Theres a red and a green wire. I didnt think it mattered but was going through a process of elimination so...

I have one of those tusk duel sport kits for my plated two stroke. My horn quit working so i bought another cheapy one on ebay. That ones not working either. Turn signals and everything else works just fine from the same switch. Its wired in. Before I tackle the rats nest and buy a whole new switch assembly does it matter which of the two wires are attached to the actual horn. Theres a red and a green wire. I didnt think it mattered but was going through a process of elimination so...

Yeah, you know, process of elimination. Electrical sucks, tore down a streetbike at the side of the road an the Navajo REZ to find a ele. main short. Long story, work methodically. I know you're smart.

Mike

I had the same problem on my old street bike turned out the connection where the button hits was dirty. I would clean that first.