My 2nd Beta is shipping Monday!

Just got the email from Tim. A new R12, well, a new left over 2010, the last year it was all Italian. I think it will be a great little woods bike for my step-son. Damn, I wish I would have had me as a dad growing up! Lol Should have pics by next weekend!

Just arrived, will pick up on Friday, more to come......

007.JPG

008.JPG

006.JPG

Got it home last night, finished going through everything, cleaning contacts, lubing moving parts and cables, checking bolts, re oiling filter, greasing, etc.  It was a hold over 2010 after all and was at a store in the southwest.  Nice little scoot, very smooth, very mellow hit with good pickup and acceleration.  Wow is it light compared to the bikes he has been riding.  I think he will love it. 

007.JPG

008.JPG

006.JPG

Got it home last night, finished going through everything, cleaning contacts, lubing moving parts and cables, checking bolts, re oiling filter, greasing, etc.  It was a hold over 2010 after all and was at a store in the southwest.  Nice little scoot, very smooth, very mellow hit with good pickup and acceleration.  Wow is it light compared to the bikes he has been riding.  I think he will love it. 

attachicon.gif007.JPG

attachicon.gif008.JPG

attachicon.gif006.JPG

Very cool! I've got a 4-1/2 year old that is all about me getting him a bike ... soon, but not yet.

What cc is it? Very nice minicrosser!

Please note than when the young guns will start seeking more power, there is a hop-up kit with parts from the rest of the range (and quite low cost).

PM me and I will find part no's (I don't remember them right now).