Sign in to follow this  

Manrack trouble

I ordered a Manrack rubicon rack for my bike on a Friday, and it was delivered on a Monday. However, it was all downhill after that.

First, it does not fit with the DRC Edge tail light kit and the OEM rear turn signals. If I leave the signals off, it will fit, but I don't want to do that.

Second, the rack that they sent me did NOT have the bungee mounts on the side. That's the main reason I picked this rack! If you go to their website, they don't even list one like the one I got so I don't know WTF they sent me.

Has anybody else had these problems?

I'm not having much luck modifying this bike. First the DRC light failed on me, and now the rack.

I ordered a Manrack rubicon rack for my bike on a Friday, and it was delivered on a Monday. However, it was all downhill after that. First, it does not fit with the DRC Edge tail light kit and the OEM rear turn signals. If I leave the signals off, it will fit, but I don't want to do that. Second, the rack that they sent me did NOT have the bungee mounts on the side. That's the main reason I picked this rack! If you go to their website, they don't even list one like the one I got so I don't know &%$#@! they sent me. Has anybody else had these problems? I'm not having much luck modifying this bike. First the DRC light failed on me, and now the rack.

I haven't had any problems with my rack or the company. Mike is extremely helpful - have you tried to contact him? I got the cargo rack with rotopax mount and I also got the tie downs for the front forks. I have a Yoshimura fender eliminator and didn't have any trouble with it - it's a good fit. I'd try contacting him - he's pretty cool.

image.jpeg
image_2.jpeg
  • Like 1

Yes, Mike seems like a stand up guy. He has already sent me money to ship my rack back to him and the correct one is suppose to be on its way.

• Like 3