05-07 CR 250 HRC cylinder?

Nice.  Were you only able to buy a cyl. with no head because it was unavailable ?  If so, that would be a shame not getting the set.

Well u wouldn't believe it but the heads I missed out on were relisted due to buyer default!!

And I managed to pounce on them for $71 Aussie dollars!!

Unbelievable good luck!

One is for 02-04 models which is ok, I have a mate with an 04 who is getting excited!image.jpg

Turns out this cylinder and head set was used on Aussie sx/mx champ Troy Dorrons No Fear Honda race bike back in the mid 2000's

I've got my bike all back together and running! Sounds sweet.....but havnt ridden it yet........ride report and vids coming soon

Well u wouldn't believe it but the heads I missed out on were relisted due to buyer default!!

And I managed to pounce on them for $71 Aussie dollars!!

Unbelievable good luck!

One is for 02-04 models which is ok, I have a mate with an 04 who is getting excited!📎image.jpg

Turns out this cylinder and head set was used on Aussie sx/mx champ Troy Dorrons No Fear Honda race bike back in the mid 2000's

I've got my bike all back together and running! Sounds sweet.....but havnt ridden it yet........ride report and vids coming soon

Good score.  Can't wait to hear a ride report.   The case reed motor responds really well to head & cyl. modifications.  When I first picked up one of these 3rd. gen bikes, I tried different bolt on parts & nothing yielded noticeable or significant gains like the engine mods did.  Glad to hear it's working out for you so far.    

• 1 month later...

So I ended up with way too much compression with the stock head and detonated the piston into a failure.

I have now had the head recut for pump fuel and added 2.9cc's of capacity.

Squish angle cut at 10 degrees and squish band narrowed down to 10mm.

📎image.jpg📎image.jpg📎image.jpg

Can't wait to hear your ride report.