Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Any Rookies for 2014?

The fastest is Giecos Matt Biscaglia. TLD has .  ane Meclgrath and the kid my buddy is training, PCs Thomas Covington. 

Biscaglia and Covington will start at Hangtown  

Matt Biscaglia isn't racing SX? I thought he was.

He is, not sure what Gary is thinking.

2uptite..... In ur very humble opinion........rc or rv......doesn't matter which one.......in their prime says efff it.....fires Aldon. Decides they are still racing but not gonna lift a finger to train.....in ur best guess where do u think they would place????

2uptite..... In ur very humble opinion........rc or rv......doesn't matter which one.......in their prime says efff it.....fires Aldon. Decides they are still racing but not gonna lift a finger to train.....in ur best guess where do u think they would place????

That one is easy

We all know what happened to RC when he stopped training

005-1.jpg

• Like 2

They both won without Aldon. RC won with Johhny O'mara as his trainer and RV won with Randy Lawernce as his.

They both won without Aldon. RC won with Johhny O'mara as his trainer and RV won with Randy Lawernce as his.

I'm aware of that....but it's a two parter........if they decided to race but not train at all.......

That one is easy

We all know what happened to RC when he stopped training

005-1.jpg

another victim of furniture disease

I'm aware of that....but it's a two parter........if they decided to race but not train at all.......

They both wouldve crashed a lot.

He will kill every rib, bean, and chunk of 

cornbread at the BBQ, he never quits.

That explains the blotting