Any Rookies for 2014?

Supercross

I haven't followed any amateurs this year, so I was wondering if there are any rookies to watch out for this year? I love a good underdog story.

Besides this new Allessi kid. :devil:

Dean Wilson

cooper and ac46

The fastest is Giecos Matt Biscaglia. TLD has .  ane Meclgrath and the kid my buddy is training, PCs Thomas Covington. 

Biscaglia and Covington will start at Hangtown  

I forgot that they usually debut with the outdoors.

Matt Biscaglia isn't racing SX? I thought he was.

Matt Biscaglia isn't racing SX? I thought he was.

He is, not sure what Gary is thinking.

2uptite..... In ur very humble opinion........rc or rv......doesn't matter which one.......in their prime says efff it.....fires Aldon. Decides they are still racing but not gonna lift a finger to train.....in ur best guess where do u think they would place????

2uptite..... In ur very humble opinion........rc or rv......doesn't matter which one.......in their prime says efff it.....fires Aldon. Decides they are still racing but not gonna lift a finger to train.....in ur best guess where do u think they would place????

That one is easy

We all know what happened to RC when he stopped training

005-1.jpg

They both won without Aldon. RC won with Johhny O'mara as his trainer and RV won with Randy Lawernce as his.

They both won without Aldon. RC won with Johhny O'mara as his trainer and RV won with Randy Lawernce as his.

I'm aware of that....but it's a two parter........if they decided to race but not train at all.......

That one is easy

We all know what happened to RC when he stopped training

005-1.jpg

another victim of furniture disease

My opinion:

RC!!!!!      That boy just don't quit!!!!

Whereas RV has made it well known that he doesn't really enjoy racing anymore.

My opinion:

RC!!!!!      That boy just don't quit!!!!

Whereas RV has made it well known that he doesn't really enjoy racing anymore.

He will kill every rib, bean, and chunk of 

cornbread at the BBQ, he never quits.

I'm aware of that....but it's a two parter........if they decided to race but not train at all.......

They both wouldve crashed a lot.

He will kill every rib, bean, and chunk of 

cornbread at the BBQ, he never quits.

That explains the blotting