HONDA CRF250L/M in Thailand - pics / graphics / mods

Just a few pics post-359132-0-93693700-1401322440_thumb.

so whats going on with the swing arm?? there is no disc brake on the right side of the bike??? is it a shaft drive? lol   because its a single arm'd swing arm with the disc brake on the wrong side??? crazy stuff...

ok, i can see the chain guard and the chain towards the front of the swing arm, but they put the brake and sprocket on one side??? i mean i know some quads have a sealed brake and stuff, but is this like that???

Edited by eyeopenher
  • Like 1

so whats going on with the swing arm?? there is no disc brake on the right side of the bike??? is it a shaft drive? lol   because its a single arm'd swing arm with the disc brake on the wrong side??? crazy stuff...

ok, i can see the chain guard and the chain towards the front of the swing arm, but they put the brake and sprocket on one side??? i mean i know some quads have a sealed brake and stuff, but is this like that???

probably the same principle as this bike I'm sure .... 

yamaha-r1-330-osd-sss-blue_warrior_0920.

Edited by gnath9

• 2 months later...

So thats what the brake lever looks like b/f you bend the snot out of it?? I like the white covers do they fit over or replace the original's?

What happened to the pic's of cute Thai girls this thread started with?? I miss seeing them ? :devil::rant:

Edited by USMCVietVet

• 2 weeks later...