New to riding-- Metro Area Oklahoma City

Hello everyone,

I am new to riding dirt bikes and live in Metro Area of Oklahoma City, OK. I would like to meet a group or people to ride with when I am not working. I work out of town a lot but when at the house I can ride just about any time.

Have a great day everyone.

Edited by Winters

Dang being new is hard and with no one to ride with is harder. Well if any one wants to maybe meet up somewhere and ride message me.

Anyone live in Oklahoma within 1 hour of OKC? If so please let me know if you do not mind me messaging you for advise or to go to a trail you will be riding to meet up.

Anyone live in Oklahoma within 1 hour of OKC? If so please let me know if you do not mind me messaging you for advise or to go to a trail you will be riding to meet up.

I dont get in here much. Im about hour 15 mins. south. Do ride on weekends or weekdays.

I live about 15 minutes from Draper, but don't get to ride much lately. (too busy running a machine shop)!

I would love to go riding with new people! I've recently moved out to OKC and have recently got into riding.  I'm pretty good at going through the woods part at Draper on the red trail and do good on the regular track..I'm not wicked fast but enjoy riding the technical stuff such as the woods and what not.  I'm also looking to find new people to hang out with down here since I'm not from around here so let me know what's up!!! :)  

I am down south in the Lawton area. If you OKC guys wouldn't mind meeting up with another inexperienced rider for some trails at cross timbers I would be willing to head out that way. 

I am down south in the Lawton area. If you OKC guys wouldn't mind meeting up with another inexperienced rider for some trails at cross timbers I would be willing to head out that way. 

I'd go with ya however I think i need to change the oil on my bike and to do that I need to go buy the tools...I got everything else but bought the wrong size socket set.  Oops :p  

I'd go with ya however I think i need to change the oil on my bike and to do that I need to go buy the tools...I got everything else but bought the wrong size socket set. Oops :p

I'm just gonna stay local then. Let me know when you get it all sorted out and well go tear up draper or check out some other places.

I'm just gonna stay local then. Let me know when you get it all sorted out and well go tear up draper or check out some other places.

Definitely will keep you posted!! it might not be for a little because of Thanksgiving and then my schedule at work.  But I'll let you know and see if we can meet up!!