LPNF is Closed

I should have printed that out.

No, I did not actually go to the gate, should have.After 2 uniforms told me that all is closed, I figured what's the point. I met realfun and patrick  at the campground, they are still there.

At the gate I was told: forest is closed. Than we asked the park ranger who phoned to his supervisor and confirmed the same. They also turn away hunters and hikers. Hmm, not sure its clever to make guys with guns angry....

I'll ask Bill to physically check the gate. 

Edited by topi1967

Gates locked, go around probably best time to ride with low traffic you can haul ass.

Defiantly the best time!  The frigen fed LEO’s should be home too.  We still have to pay them though.  Obummer shut down everything conservatives like.

So, nobody there to patrol and ticket?  Sounds to me like LP is decidedly wide open, as it should be.

The ohv park ranger did say that she thought that there is one patrol out there on four wheels but she was pretty confused about this whole closure.

The gold hill road gate was locked right at the hv boundary. Pascal and me did a 30 miles ride in the park. Had a good time. I did some exploring this am by myself and I stumbled on something that I need to check out soon. also I rode some fun stuff over by buttcrack which I never found. I no it was right there but no luck.