Search Factory parts for KX450F 14'

Hi , 

I'm french rider :) 

I search factory parts for my 450  , in France we cant find it .. 

I search :

-Kawasaki Hinson factory clutch cover (the same : http://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/64/photos/63096/s780_9I9D7219.jpg?1357353443

-Procircuit triple clamp in brown .. 

-Procircuit other parts for Kxf 

-Procircuit TI5 complete exhaust 

Not obligated "new" , if you have it "used" , I can bought it  ^_^

And if you have other parts , "presented" it or send me MP . 

Sorry for my "english" , i'm not really good ..  :wacko:

I would contact Pro Circuit directly. All those parts you are listing can be bought from them directly....

Are you trying to build a factory level bike to race pro mx with I can help in that area with head and cams you need to go with the vortex ignition as the factory ECU is not available and the only people with the software to alter it are the engine tuners @ KMC racing in California.

Are you trying to build a factory level bike to race pro mx with I can help in that area with head and cams you need to go with the vortex ignition as the factory ECU is not available and the only people with the software to alter it are the engine tuners @ KMC racing in California.

Hi , thanks ! 

I have a GET ECU ..

There is a seller on the UK eBay that has the brown triples.... May want to check on there..

A local shop by me has a set, but they want a ton of cash for them.

I don"t found them on Uk ..

Found brown tripleclamp and clutch cover .

Search a TI5 exhaust ..

Thanks , I know cgh , They don't send in france .. I try to contact her but no reponse ..

Up

I have TI6 pipe, clutch cover , and a memeber send me the wrong model for brwon clamp , send me for 250 kxf ..

If you have a set of silver or brown I search again ..

And a Showa A KIT .

Thanks !

(sorry for my english :/ )