old shocks

try racetech web site! if you put the make a nd model it will tell you if they do it!!

Any decent suspension guy locally can do them imo! tracing the parts would be the hardst part! put cant loose with the internet these days!!

• Like 1

you could, but air has moisture and a bit less stable with temp! if it not much of a hassle take it to fill it up with nitrogen!

you have to be carefull to get a 145 psi....when you remove the air chuck you lose some pressure....so if your going to use that

know how much your loosing everytime, the proper rig is a leakless chuck..".or what ever else is called

• Like 1

you could, but air has moisture and a bit less stable with temp! if it not much of a hassle take it to fill it up with nitrogen!

you have to be carefull to get a 145 psi....when you remove the air chuck you lose some pressure....so if your going to use that

know how much your loosing everytime, the proper rig is a leakless chuck..".or what ever else is called

+1

Also a standard air compressor probably won't get you to 150+ psi and the air will have moisture in it.  I use a bicycle shock pump, can easily pump up to 200 psi, just takes a LOT of pumps  :devil: ?

• Like 1

I also use a bicycle shock pump that has it's own loss-less Schrader chuck built into it... I can get 300 psi out of the pump.   FWIW, it takes me about 5 minutes to put 150 psi into the bladder. 

I take the shock inside into the air conditioning to draw even less moisture into it when I pump it up.     Really, after a hard ride I don't notice the shock getting stiffer on me.. I think as that shock gets hotter the oil gets thinner and the air pressure rises some, equalizing the effects of both together.  

I'm not a suspension expert, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.... :crazy: