Sign in to follow this  

yz125 or kdx200

im 14 and 170 and im 5ft 8. coming off of a crf100. like the looks and height of the yz125 but not sure if you can get it on the road thats why i like the kdx200 but may have to much power not sure

want to drive on the road win i can. but will do lots of trail rides too and and some track probly not any raceing thow

im 14 and 170 and im 5ft 8. coming off of a crf100. like the looks and height of the yz125 but not sure if you can get it on the road thats why i like the kdx200 but may have to much power not sure

want to drive on the road win i can. but will do lots of trail rides too and and some track probly not any raceing thow

So, you're looking for a bike that's street legal?

If you are looking for something that you can make street legal in the long run but still have fun on coming from a crf100?  I'd go with a Ttr230 or an Xr250r.  They are very fun for the trails, and can be made street legal very easily, They are both very strong, reliable bikes, & very fun in the woods. I do have experience riding both of them in the woods. 

That yz125 can possibly be made street legal, pretty much any bike can.. but it wouldn't be cheap and honestly 2 stroke's aren't very good for fuel economy.

That Kdx200 probably might be to much for you if you are coming from a 100 4 stroke.