Sign in to follow this  

2013 RMZ 450 wheels

Put some new wheels on my bike. These stockers have 5 hours on them, come with tires and rotors. Wheels are in perfect shape. Just don't need them. I'm in the Phx area.

Looking for $400 complete for the set.

520 518 1317

image.jpg

Put some new wheels on my bike. These stockers have 5 hours on them, come with tires and rotors. Wheels are in perfect shape. Just don't need them. I'm in the Phx area.

Looking for $400 complete for the set.

520 518 1317

maaaaaan! I seriously would buy them.. you think they will fit a 13' rmz250? I'm in Rio Rancho NM. One day drive

did you ever sell these rims? BTW...yes these will fit a 250 but the rear is wider on a 450 .... 250 is 1.95 and 450 is 2.15 ... fronts are identical.

Edited by bnyfe

did you ever sell these rims? BTW...yes these will fit a 250 but the rear is wider on a 450 .... 250 is 1.95 and 450 is 2.15 ... fronts are identical.

Check your info to make sure. .I bought a set from a 250 and the front axle diameter is different. ... could be the years though. ..I have a 12 and the wheels are off an 06

• Like 1

Check your info to make sure. .I bought a set from a 250 and the front axle diameter is different. ... could be the years though. ..I have a 12 and the wheels are off an 06

Thanks, I see how my post could be confusing and I should clarify.

Speaking of the Rims only, not the hubs...This is factual: The rear rim is wider on an RMZ450 then on a 250. An RMZ250F is 1.85 and the 450 is 2.15 ... the fronts are both identical widths

Speaking of fitment for entire wheel....this is factual:

RMZ450 ONLY - Front and rear rims for years 05-14 = all hubs wheels and spokes are the same...Rotors can be different ie wave (newer models) vs regular drilled (older models)

07-14 RMZ250 Front Complete wheel will fit 05-14 RMZ450 and is the exact same thing except that the rotors can be different.

This should be pretty accurate but check with your local dealer before buying.

All this talk of rims makes me want to ride!!

Does anyone need a set of stock rims?  Just the rims..never saw dirt.

How much Mike?

I will take any reasonable offers.  What are they worth anyway.  Somebody send me a PM and a check and I will ship them off!

BTW I also have a Honda damper /ktm mount kit from Ride Eng in case anyone knows anyone