Sign in to follow this  

Trail Tech speedo/ dash mounting

Anyone got pictures and/ or experience to share mounting a TT vapor style dash on 07ish EXC?

Thanks. I'm interested in the bolt up details. That doesn't look like the stock handlebar mount...

Thanks. I'm interested in the bolt up details. That doesn't look like the stock handlebar mount...

My triple clamps are stock and that's what the mount for the voyager is bolted to. My bar clamps are not stock because a have a gpr sub mount dampener installed.

Could you show a close up of the mounting details? I'm running motosportz underbar stab.

I'll try to post a pic tonight after work. I have to remove my headlight mask in order to get a picture of the mount. I purchased the TT mount and they did a great job. It actually looks OEM.

Here is a picture from the side. If you look closely the mounting bracket bolts in to the upper triple clamp using the same threaded holes that the stock KTM computer bolted to. No modifications needed. The vapor should mount in much of the same exact way I would think, its just much smaller than my voyager.

Posted Image