Thoughts on SSR

I'm interested in buying an ssr sr125 since I'm on a budget. I've seen mixed reviews. What do u guys think about ssr?

Its a Play bike 

Pit Bikes

So you're looking for a pit bike?

If you're not sure where to begin looking, keep the following information in mind as you browse this section.

If you're looking for a bike for yourself, and you've ever owned a full-size bike before, you most likely want to start in the Race Ready Pit Bike section. These are our high quality bikes that can really take a beating.

If you're looking for something to rip around the back yard and mob the neighborhood, or if you're looking for a bike for an inexperienced rider, or somebody who is just starting out, you may want to look around the Play Bike area.  The bikes in this section are also quality bikes, but they generally as performance oriented, and aren't bikes we suggest launching off 40ft doubles.

Its a Play bike

Pit Bikes

So you're looking for a pit bike?

If you're not sure where to begin looking, keep the following information in mind as you browse this section.

If you're looking for a bike for yourself, and you've ever owned a full-size bike before, you most likely want to start in the Race Ready Pit Bike section. These are our high quality bikes that can really take a beating.

If you're looking for something to rip around the back yard and mob the neighborhood, or if you're looking for a bike for an inexperienced rider, or somebody who is just starting out, you may want to look around the Play Bike area. The bikes in this section are also quality bikes, but they generally as performance oriented, and aren't bikes we suggest launching off 40ft doubles.

Can the ssr sr125 do light trails?

Sure 

Trails , woods , ect , just dont expect to hit big jumps , unless you step up to a SSR TR at minimum 

Im not trying to spend your money , just being straight up 

Edited by T Bolt USA

Ok thanka

Ok thanka

dude don't buy one!! I had an ssr tr 125 just this year it was a 2012 or 2013. There crap! Just being honest. Very poor quality. They say there race ready!!! Not even close!! It would just fall apart. If you weigh more thsn 120 it won't pull you very good. The stock tires are crap. I don't know.. my experience with it was really bad. Traded it after about a month for a 98 yz125 that is not going to fall apart. Theres a reason they only cost 1000 $. Just buy a used 125 2 stroke. Or like a ttr 125 if you want less power than a 2 stroke. Stay away from the Chinese pit bikes. All crap.. no power.. and slow!!

dude don't buy one!! I had an ssr tr 125 just this year it was a 2012 or 2013. There crap! Just being honest. Very poor quality. They say there race ready!!! Not even close!! It would just fall apart. If you weigh more thsn 120 it won't pull you very good. The stock tires are crap. I don't know.. my experience with it was really bad. Traded it after about a month for a 98 yz125 that is not going to fall apart. Theres a reason they only cost 1000 $. Just buy a used 125 2 stroke. Or like a ttr 125 if you want less power than a 2 stroke. Stay away from the Chinese pit bikes. All crap.. no power.. and slow!!

t bolt trolls all over these sites trying to get people to buy these flipin Chinese pit bikes!! Its sounds like a good deal because its new.. but trust me. Get a used bike.. save yourself the trouble! ! Get a used rm, yz, cr or kx. If you want a 4 stroke go with a honda XR. Bullet proof and around the ssme price. Used of course. But still way better than any ssr. There a joke!! But hey.. if you want to throw your money away... there perfect

thank you for the info I've decided to go with a used xrcrf.

thank you for the info I've decided to go with a used xrcrf.

yep. Good choice!

My friend had one and it was the biggest waste of money. The thing was a piece of crap. Just get a used bike off of craigslist.

Ty for the reply

Get a crf150f and mod it up!