Sign in to follow this  

what is the best brand of bike?

I'm more of a schwinn kinda guy damn when you have 24 gears there's so many possibilitys!!!

You guys obviously don't know what bikes are good.

Baja's are best.

well bajas do last pretty good surprisingly if you maintain them but you cant get parts which is the downside

Ktm and husaberg are really nice quality bikes. The brand new sherco's look alright too. Haven't ridden the Sherco yet though.

well bajas do last pretty good surprisingly if you maintain them but you cant get parts which is the downside

lol that was a joke he wasnt for real. At least i hope.....

lol that was a joke he wasnt for real. At least i hope.....

i had one as a pitbike for 5 years and i beat the shit out of it and sold it to my buddy, still starts first kick

• Like 1

i had one as a pitbike for 5 years and i beat the shit out of it and sold it to my buddy, still starts first kick

yeah i guess they r pretty much honda motors.

The Yamaha's are the most reliable bike. At the mx track all i see is green and yellow and out in the bush they're all orange but yamaha or honda are reliable and are easy to buy parts for

Went riding today on my yamaha. Guy was there with a orange bike with a 'magic button'. I was a little jealous until I realized he spent more time working on it than riding it while I was out roostin!

Just sayin.