what is the best brand of bike?

They all have positives and negatives, not really a better dirt bike brand out there. All pretty good

Huffy rules all.

Huffy rules all.

IDK kinda like them specialized better 

It depends on what riding discipline you prefer.  This is my summation, but any bike can be made to be competitive (from offroad to moto, not moto to trials or something).

Track--Honda or Yamaha

Offroad--KTM

Trials riders--Gas Gas

I think it's best that you stick to whatever bike comes with training wheels.

Huffy rules all.

3rpqih.jpg

I think it's best that you stick to whatever bike comes with training wheels.

haha good one

I'm more of a schwinn kinda guy damn when you have 24 gears there's so many possibilitys!!!

honda makes really good engines that will probably if you take care of it last a very long time, id stick with honda but each to their own.

You guys obviously don't know what bikes are good.

Baja's are best.

You guys obviously don't know what bikes are good.

Baja's are best.

well bajas do last pretty good surprisingly if you maintain them but you cant get parts which is the downside

Hondas and yamahas have a rock solid reputation.

Any Chinese bike is the best. Japanese is junk

Ktm and husaberg are really nice quality bikes. The brand new sherco's look alright too. Haven't ridden the Sherco yet though.

well bajas do last pretty good surprisingly if you maintain them but you cant get parts which is the downside

lol that was a joke he wasnt for real. At least i hope.....

lol that was a joke he wasnt for real. At least i hope.....

i had one as a pitbike for 5 years and i beat the shit out of it and sold it to my buddy, still starts first kick

i had one as a pitbike for 5 years and i beat the shit out of it and sold it to my buddy, still starts first kick

yeah i guess they r pretty much honda motors.

The Yamaha's are the most reliable bike. At the mx track all i see is green and yellow and out in the bush they're all orange but yamaha or honda are reliable and are easy to buy parts for

Went riding today on my yamaha. Guy was there with a orange bike with a 'magic button'. I was a little jealous until I realized he spent more time working on it than riding it while I was out roostin!

Just sayin.