Sign in to follow this  

XRr power?

your "solid" alright  I'm 6'4" and 260 

I could lose a few  LOL

when you say wheelie on command  are you just talking twisting the throttle WOT and expecting it to go up 

or other ?

Edited by Zimman

your "solid" alright I'm 6'4" and 260

I could lose a few LOL

when you say wheelie on command are you just talking twisting the throttle WOT and expecting it to go up

or other ?

Solid as in at 20yrs old ,210lbs . Now 40yr

s...so yeah pretty solid haha! Was eating like an athlete,when I was doing only 12oz.curls the last few years lol!( got the bike to burn a few calories I can lose a few also). Tossing the pig around is no problem, grip it right under subframe near rear fender and can pick it up quite easily to flip it around. Seems I should be able to roll on the throttle and front would come up easily using just the throttle.

Edited by Sicaz66

thats why I bought My bike also 

I also gained weight when I quit drinking WTH ?   i thought i would have about 2000 calories extra dropping off by not drinking 

LOL

Edited by Zimman

Solid as in at 20yrs old ,210lbs I was ripped.( used to body build). Now 40yrs old,40in waist and a 54 in chest,18in arms...so yeah pretty solid haha! Was eating like an athlete,when I was doing only 12oz.curls the last few years lol!( got the bike to burn a few calories I can lose a few also). Tossing the pig around is no problem, grip it right under subframe near rear fender and can pick it up quite easily to flip it around. Seems I should be able to roll on the throttle and front would come up easily using just the throttle.

Nope. Not at over 200lbs.

And guys that say "Mine does" are FOS.  

It's still a single cyl and only 650cc.

That said, they are damn fast.  I sold mine 5 years ago and I remember thinking that no 4 stroke single could hit that hard.  LOL

But no wheelies without sitting back and pulling up.  ;)

I don't know what you all are feeding your pigs... I weigh 230 lbs. and sitting close to the tank.. While in first and sometimes second I have to be careful not to give it to much throttle if I want to keep the front on the ground.  :p    Stock 83 XL6 

Nope. Not at over 200lbs.

And guys that say "Mine does" are FOS.  

It's still a single cyl and only 650cc.

That said, they are damn fast.  I sold mine 5 years ago and I remember thinking that no 4 stroke single could hit that hard.  LOL

But no wheelies without sitting back and pulling up.  ;)

Good to know.