Beginner Track Near North NJ

I have been riding on and off for about 11 yrs now. Mostly just fix up a beater and woods ride it a few times and sell it. I have been riding more consistently now along with my GF and we want to try to hit up a track and take on some jumps. I ride a YZ125 and KX250F and she rides my TRX450R.

Many years ago I went to Jack Frost in PA and really liked the setup where they had tracks for different skill levels along with some trails to ride. I would like to find something not too far away like this. I haven't hit a real jump other than natural terrain in the woods in many years and she never has so I don't want to just show up to any MX track and find it to be too advanced.

What's out there for her and I to try out?

I have been riding on and off for about 11 yrs now. Mostly just fix up a beater and woods ride it a few times and sell it. I have been riding more consistently now along with my GF and we want to try to hit up a track and take on some jumps. I ride a YZ125 and KX250F and she rides my TRX450R.

Many years ago I went to Jack Frost in PA and really liked the setup where they had tracks for different skill levels along with some trails to ride. I would like to find something not too far away like this. I haven't hit a real jump other than natural terrain in the woods in many years and she never has so I don't want to just show up to any MX track and find it to be too advanced.

What's out there for her and I to try out?

Nothing in NJ outside of Englishtown right now and they do not allow quads on practice days.  You best bet would be Blue Diamond MX in DE, they have several tracks for various skills levels and they allow quads on the back track.

Edited by Mikek671

You could also try Walden MX or AK Farms both in NY not a far drive from north jersey. AK is a beginner friendly track not sure if they have quad days though. Walden is a fun beginner friendly track that allows quads on a separate track.