Sign in to follow this  

Indiana Fmx paradise

Does anyone know what happened there? I drove by there a few weeks ago and it looked like it never opened this year.   

I know it was supposedly for sale last year, but never sold. I know someone died there last year. I heard they had tax problems. and they never opened this year.It was one of my favorite tracks. It just needs transplanted to my backyard, I think that would have been a more succesful location.

I know it was supposedly for sale last year, but never sold. I know someone died there last year. I heard they had tax problems. and they never opened this year.It was one of my favorite tracks. It just needs transplanted to my backyard, I think that would have been a more succesful location.

Do you know when that person died or what they were doing to cause their death? I wonder if they closed because of the death.

http://www.wkvi.com/local/valparaiso-man-dies-in-motocross-accident/

I don't really know what happened I think I just heard it was on the track... With it already being for sale, and the rumored tax problems, maybe it was just a nail in the coffin for the track? 

I read your link and it sounds like he may have crashed on the freestyle ramps. I think the track never reopened after the death,because their schedule never showed any more open rides last year after the first week in October. 

Take a look at the FMX Paradise website.The track has been sold.Open rides started October 6.

Take a look at the FMX Paradise website.The track has been sold.Open rides started October 6.

awesome!

Has anyone been there this year? What is the track like since new owners took over?

Has anyone been there this year? What is the track like since new owners took over?

I would think somebody was there this year.