2014 yz250f

I've been wondering the same thing. My buddy texted me saying he saw them at the dealership and I even called to confirm and they said they had them in stock

Uhmm, any chance that your buddy was BS'n you and the salesperson was being a "salesperson"? Wouldn't be the first time a saleperson said something like, "Oh, a FOURTEEN... I thought you meant the 13 and yeah, we have plenty of those..."

Edited by BazookaJoe

I called a few different dealers in my area today to see if anyone had any yet. One said there was some expo going on in Florida this week where they were being released to the east coast and should be arriving next week, and another said they would be getting them in as early as tomorrow. I put a deposit down back in July the day I found out they would be EFI...so I've been chomping at the bit for a while now.

I know someone that test rode one. He's a local pro Yamaha rider here in BC, but not sure if he'll get in trouble or anything if I give his name out.

Anyhow, he said the 2014 yz250f has more power out of the box than his 2013 race bike which had a GTYR head, and cams, pro circuit ignition, full exhaust, aftermarket air box etc.

Sound like anyone with a deposit on a 14 wont be disappointed.

• Like 1

That makes no sense to me when Williams Motowerx is getting 40+ HP out of the carbed YZ's with just their cams, and I remember seeing a full gytr 250F for sale a few years back that was putting down just under 48HP. It's been a long time since I've been on any bike other than a Yamaha...but my 2010 250F scoots me around just fine with just an exhaust and jet kit.