Twisted Engineering Bars? Out of business or?

Been trying to get a hold of these guys last few days but no luck. Website still up and phone number still works but no one home lol.

Any one know if there still making them or?

I read no bad reviews or nothing about no one breaking em so not sure what the deal is.

Edit. Finally got a call back. They Just been busy, still selling bars. Im ordering mine wedsday.. fingers crossed, these bars better be sweeeet

Edited by yoshgixxer

I wish they posted more than CR Hi or Windham bend....I want specs

AFAIK. their site will be updated as soon as it can be. ATM the site doesn't cater for international shipping either. Most likely busy getting the bars out there so to speak.

Until then this might help if you missed it.

http://www.twistedengineering.com/TechSupport.php

Anyway. Don't bother with specs when you can try a demo set with the option to buy. If I were in the US I'd take advantage of that.

http://twistedengineering.com/tshop/index.php?id_product=17&controller=product

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have attempted to purchase a pair of these handlebars from Twisted Engineering. I would highly suggest not doing business with them.

I had a three day ride planned and wanted to test their bars. After contacting

them on a Monday, I expected them by Friday since they are a neighboring state.

Friday came and no bars. I was charged for them on my debit card but the bars

were not shipped. I contacted them to cancel the order since my trip was already over and plan on sticking to my Flex Bars. They have not returned my money and it has been over two weeks since the charge to my account. Called them several times and get lots of excuses as to why my money has not been returned.

Terrible businessmen, stay away.

Edited by Old Man Of The Mount

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody know which carrier they use for International orders? I've ordered (and payed) an handlebar on October 21 and I still have not received anything. Also they don't answer my mails. 

Edited by gaio87

Finally they answered me. For some reason my mail went in the spam (it's not the first time with my mail). They will send me the bar utmost next week.

Thanks for the update gaio, I was waiting for their backorder situation to get resolved and was getting a bit concerned since the timeframe was coming up shortly for when I should expect the bars to come.

Maybe I was lucky but I don't understand the issue you guys are having. I called last week talked to Doug one of the owners he answered all my questions seemed like a nice guy. I wanted some Windham bend with the most flex but those are on back order so I said what do you have in stock right now. Doug walked in the back said I've got some CR highs in 3x, the most flex told him I would take them and they were in the mail that day now less than a week later they shipped across the country from New Jersey to Idaho and I've been playing with and they look good I hope to put them on Friday