Sign in to follow this  

Opinions on my graphics design?

I've been thinking about putting new graphics on my Yamaha WR250F, and DeCal MX has a pretty cool custom graphics maker.  As the title suggests, I'm looking for opinions on the designs I've made up, since I just can't seem to pick between them!  :smirk: Also, if you want, you can design a set for me here (woo! you can design graphics for some random guy you'll never meet!  :jawdrop: ) If you do, the plastics are stock on the bike, so straying too far from them might look weird! I'll post pics after I get them on, though it could be a while.

Designs:

wrap.JPG

wrap2.JPG

I honestly like both... I had the T-7's on my Yz. I've just grown to like the factory look a little more. So I like the others just a tad better. Really can't go wrong with either design. 

Lower one by far,  the pattern of the top one is way too convoluted.

2nd is my fav. Not too far from a factory look but definetly something different at the same time. Personally, I think the top one looks "kiddish" in a way. All that swirly shit. lol. Just my opinion though.

Really I'm not a huge fan of either, but if I had to choose one, I'd say the top.

If you have the money get some lime9 graphics. I'd use them if they weren't so expensive.

Really I'm not a huge fan of either, but if I had to choose one, I'd say the top.

If you have the money get some lime9 graphics. I'd use them if they weren't so expensive.

Speaking of which. IMO. Lime as a color looks grouse on the Blue Yammys   :thumbsup:

Speaking of which. IMO. Lime as a color looks grouse on the Blue Yammys :thumbsup:

Lime9 is a company, but yes I'd assume the color lime would look bad on a Yamaha unless it had white plastic.

Edited by CR250_182
  • Like 1

I say the top.

If you don't mind me asking, how much you paying for all that + shipping to Canadaland?

I'm not entirely sure, but somewhere around $210 depending on shipping cost. That's with 13% Sales tax (NL)