CL ad of the day

Reply to: see below 

flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of 

Posted: 2013-10-07, 11:28AM PDT

"STOLEN" 1970ish Yamaha IT 175 (ESTACADA)
00t0t_gyemDPJXaVW_600x450.jpg
Howdy folks was wondering if anybody wanted to help me permanently disfigure some thief's face and administer a behavior adjustment. All I need you to do is shoot me a text saying if you have seen this P.O.S. bike that was stolen from me and I'll take care of the rest. You see, the value of the bike is not much but, that doesn't mean I want some crack pipe'n, motherless, fag masters roaming through my belongings.

Let me know if you see a bike matching this one. The picture shows the bike before I did a little work to it. It now has blue plastic and doesn't look quite as rough all around.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Posting ID: 4115229433

Posted: 2013-10-07, 11:28AM PDT

email to a friend

Avoid scams, deal locally! Do NOT wire funds (Western Union, Moneygram). 

Beware cashier checks, money orders, shipping, non-local buyers/sellers. More info

I liked this one that i found.  Not in Oregon, but comes up when searching around Medford.....  

Hell of a deal!

http://redding.craigslist.org/mcy/4078756614.html

1997 Honda CR 125 one off factory team bike - $6000 (Redding)
00i0i_3BQSTNQzaYM_600x450.jpg
This is a completely restored Team Honda Factory bike has a bunch of handmade parts not available to public bike is completely tricked out top to bottom I have one race on this bike and it won both motos of 125 expert class at Danny Magoo Chandler memorial race last month this bike is expensive but it is unlike any other 125 out there and is a collectors piece. please call or text Sean at 530-410-2779