Muddobber's Family Enduro.

Indiana

Anybody going? it's nothing special, but is fun for new riders, gonna go for mainly practice, they are pretty much single track.

http://www.muddobbersmc.org/

Hell yeah! I live 3 miles from the covered bridge. Hopefully I can get some people to come ride. If you see a group of grown men on honda 50s that's us!

Hell yeah! I live 3 miles from the covered bridge. Hopefully I can get some people to come ride. If you see a group of grown men on honda 50s that's us

50s? have you been there before? 2010 was my first race, and there were older guys on maybe 50s. 

This will be my first time doing the family enduro. Matthews was my first race ever, back in 2001. Always did the hare scramble. If I had a DS I'd do the enduro on sunday, as it goes by my house.

Hell yeah! I live 3 miles from the covered bridge. Hopefully I can get some people to come ride. If you see a group of grown men on honda 50s that's us!

Where is this place I cant find it in where2ride

This will be my first time doing the family enduro. Matthews was my first race ever, back in 2001. Always did the hare scramble. If I had a DS I'd do the enduro on sunday, as it goes by my house.

I wished they had the Harescramble, I was passed the time of the HS, but didn't have the bike for it, or the experience, and now they don't have it. so look for guys on 50s? well, I probably won't see this, because I will be gone till the race.

The track was always really tight. I always kept a cheap pair of steel bars around that I cut 1.5" off each side just for that track. Lots of junk too, I know a lot of people that ran fence posts through the radiators. The hills were fun, except for the last one that you had 6" on either side of the track and you were either face planting in a giant slab of concrete or burried in a 6 foot deep pond. I saw both. Very fun though. And you just can't beat having a 5 minute drive home after a 2 hour race.

The track was always really tight. I always kept a cheap pair of steel bars around that I cut 1.5" off each side just for that track. Lots of junk too, I know a lot of people that ran fence posts through the radiators. The hills were fun, except for the last one that you had 6" on either side of the track and you were either face planting in a giant slab of concrete or burried in a 6 foot deep pond. I saw both. Very fun though. And you just can't beat having a 5 minute drive home after a 2 hour race.

Well hey, it was nice meeting you. wished I was only 5 min away from that as well. I didn't think it was too bad, I am use to looking at stuff, and say "well crap, I can't do that" mainly from the Ironman. If it's the same rocks, right by the river, on the second loop, I did get my foot, in between the rock, and my peg, but I didn't slam it, just kinda a push I guess you could call it, no pain. Didn't see you guys on the second loop, not sure if  you went on ahead and did it early, or if you left. I did better the second loop than the first, hit the time dead on every checkpoint.

What class will you be in at Ironman? I most likely will be in Open C(don't know the full name) college boy open C. ages 19-21 I think it is.

Pictures are up at capturemephotography

post-241763-0-53885600-1381851906.png

Pictures are up at capturemephotography

Yep seen them. too bad they want a lot of money for the pictures. if it was $25 for everything from that event I would probably get it. I went the cheap way, and took the water marks.

0:40

2:37 what happened to him? looked like a blown tire.

13:13

Edited by LukeBrinkerhoff

Yes it was a blown tire. He went back right after you saw him. Got it fixed after we got back from the first lap. It popped again in almost the same spot on the second lap.