Sign in to follow this  

$1000 reward

Hi Mod, if this is not the correct forum to post the subject, please help me to move it.

I live in North Denver Metro area and my new 300 XC-W was stolen together with a flat-bed, 5x8 trailer (black frame and grey paint over plywood), a CONDOR PS1500 wheel chock is mounted.  The right fender of the trailer is missing.

The bike has flatland front shark fin, skid plate, EE rear rotor guard and black EE spark arrester.  It's street legal, so that the headlight control is on.  Front bark buster is a Cycra center mount with white plastic.

Please PM me if you have a lead on the bike or the trailer.

Thanks.

Edited by flywheels

Check bikefinds.com frequently.  Good luck.  Thieves suck.

And most of them are not very smart. Check neighbors and so-called buddies first. Hope you get it back

Thanks Everyone.  Here are more info.

License Plate:

Bike: 193-ANQ

Trailer: 972-ASQ

VIN:

Bike: VBKXWM23XEM337382

Trailer: IDTL031357AA (Assigned by CO and I will get the mfr's VIN later)  The right fender bracket is broken from where bolted to the frame, so that it's missing.

Thanks again.

Hi Mod, if this is not the correct forum to post the subject, please help me to move it.

I live in North Denver Metro area and my new 300 XC-W was stolen together with a flat-bed, 5x8 trailer (black frame and grey paint over plywood), a CONDOR PS1500 wheel chock is mounted.  The right fender of the trailer is missing.

The bike has flatland front shark fin, skid plate, EE rear rotor guard and black EE spark arrester.  It's street legal, so that the headlight control is on.  Front bark buster is a Cycra center mount with white plastic.

Please PM me if you have a lead on the bike or the trailer.

Thanks.

Moved to Rocky Mountain regional forum for exposure to those most likely to be able to help you. If it makes its way over to Vegas, I'll shoot them in the knee caps before I take it back. ;)

Oh, post up some pics of the stuff.

• Like 2

Thanks to mod's help.

I found the pix I have from my camera here are some info and pix that may help id the rig.

The trailer:

IMG_2247_zpsc8c9e4c6.jpg?t=1381440469

Bike Info:

IMG_2249_zps611ec9b0.jpg?t=1381440481

The bike:

IMG_2252_zps17c4a296.jpg?t=1381440488

Use www.searchtempest as well, so you can search multi-state area for this bike.  Maybe you should consider putting ad on Craigslist indicating the bike was stolen - dont know if that would drive thief further underground or not.

Dare I ask - was it insured (I assume so if it was plated)?

Use www.searchtempest as well, so you can search multi-state area for this bike.  Maybe you should consider putting ad on Craigslist indicating the bike was stolen - dont know if that would drive thief further underground or not.

Dare I ask - was it insured (I assume so if it was plated)?

Thanks for the advice.  Yes, it's insured.  The bike was plated and insured on Friday.  Gone Sunday morning.  I got a day ride at the dirtwise school on Saturday though.

I ordered it from out of state.  That's how they're shipped.

Hmmm, used to be hard to come by :thumbsup:

So, you had the bikee sitting out front of your house, strapped to the trailer and they took the whole rig with the trailer, or just the trailer with the bike strapped to it?

Hmmm, used to be hard to come by :thumbsup:

So, you had the bikee sitting out front of your house, strapped to the trailer and they took the whole rig with the trailer, or just the trailer with the bike strapped to it?

The thief tried to cut the hitch pin without success and then proceed to uncouple the coupler (locked as well) and tow away.  BTW, the bike was out of crate fully assembled.  The crate pix is more about how the trailer looks like.

Went to police department to get a report today and found the officer miss spelled my name and VIN for both the bike and the trailer, &%$#@!  :banghead:

Edited by flywheels

Wen to police department to get a report today and found the officer miss spelled my name and VIN for both the bike and the trailer, &%$#@!  :banghead:

And they claim they are doing their best to fight crime.  When it comes to theft, they don't seem to care, but if you hunt that flunky down and bury the fool, they do. &%$#@!  :banghead: