Most gorgeous ride of my life

Moab Utah go pro footage. Long vid. Skip around to see all the views. Note: not a slideshow of pics. Raw go pro footage with excellent lighting conditions.

That looks like a blast. :ride:

Khog, what kind of camera mount did you use and where/how did you secure it?  Thanks.

Khog, what kind of camera mount did you use and where/how did you secure it? Thanks.

I used the go pro chest mount called chesty and then adjusted it so that it would sit as high up as possible.

Wow, wish we had stuff like that around here

Looks like the Bottom End of Cane Creek.  By far my favorite Moab Trail.  A group of us make the trip down from Northern Idaho and spend a week the end of February.  We prety much have the whole town to ourselves.  What all did you ride?  Another fun trail for us northern guys that often ride gnarly single track is The Sovereign Trail.

Awesome video.  Moab is truly a bucket list trip.

Looks like the Bottom End of Cane Creek. By far my favorite Moab Trail. A group of us make the trip down from Northern Idaho and spend a week the end of February. We prety much have the whole town to ourselves. What all did you ride? Another fun trail for us northern guys that often ride gnarly single track is The Sovereign Trail.

Awesome video. Moab is truly a bucket list trip.

Each year towards the end of may we make a trip from montana to moab and meet up with some friends from California. We rarely ever see any other dirt bikers though. Some of the areas that come to mind are chickens trail, potash road, fins and things, determination towers, Gemini bridges, poison spider mesa, steelbender loop... and I'm sure many more. It never gets old. I'm glad to know there are some other moab enthusiasts out there that are on dirt bikes.

I will never forget my trip to Moab UT. Best 3 days of riding ever, slick rock was by far my favorite ride. Great video, may have to grab a chest mount.

AJ

Moab Utah go pro footage. Long vid. Skip around to see all the views. Note: not a slideshow of pics. Raw go pro footage with excellent lighting conditions.

[/quot

Great landscape

I will never forget my trip to Moab UT. Best 3 days of riding ever, slick rock was by far my favorite ride. Great video, may have to grab a chest mount.

AJ

So where was this slickrock trail? Near fins and things?

So where was this slickrock trail? Near fins and things?

You drive right by the Slick Rock trail head to get to Fins and Things. It's the great big parking lot on your left.  I would watch out for restroom on the right.  There is no way it could be in any kind of shape to use after my last visit to it.