Watch this.

I will say that "I don't want one"........Bloody Liar.!!!!!..lol

Great vid , thanks for sharing.... :thumbsup:

Watch this and tell me you don't want one, even we can't ride like Adam or Toby.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cwImtQw3WA

WOW, that sure brought home what a wuss I am.......lol, those guys were awesome!!  :smirk:   THANKS FOR SHARING!

Edit:  Was so blown away that I forgot to say how great the 1st half was about the mechanics of the 2 stroke......have never liked the sound, but they do make a lot of sense! Have seen a Scalvini muffler and thought...I'd like to have that, what a work of art!

Edited by Signman606

Makes me miss my trx250r (310r) and I......I love the sound! It had an LRD adjustable exhaust, SEXY! I sold and bought a mint 400ex for my son who does not like to ride it....14 years old, boy, and don't like to ride quads.....kids these day.

Good vid

I agree.

I've got one...well a 2003 ktm mxc 200.  Its a blast and in my opinion 2 stroke sounds awesome! Honestly though, I'd trade it for drz400e.  Something mellower.  The bike can out ride me any day of the week...that and the local ktm dealer sucks.

Awesome video... And I can ride like that. Then I wake up.

2-strokes make tons of power (a bit peaky) and sound cool. A hot 4-stroke is just as pleasing to the ear and smoother through the throttle.

Awesome video... And I can ride like that. Then I wake up.

2-strokes make tons of power (a bit peaky) and sound cool. A hot 4-stroke is just as pleasing to the ear and smoother through the throttle.

I can too, was just being humble...... :p

Awesome video! I got one.. 2010 300xcw. Awesome bike for woods riding!

When I was younger I could ride like that or better !!  :ride:

Now that I'm older and work harder, I sleep so deeply that I don't remember my dreams when I wake up.....   :cry:

When I was younger I could ride like that or better !!  :ride:

Now that I'm older and work harder, I sleep so deeply that I don't remember my dreams when I wake up.....   :cry:

If only the machinery back in my prime riding days were as good as the current weaponry ....... :thinking:

I went into the KTM showroom today and stumbled around like a kid in a candy shop, damn those orange beasts are sweet....smiley.gif

Edited by Craigo 485sm

Awesome video! I got one.. 2010 300xcw. Awesome bike for woods riding!

Yeah , smooth , broad power , good handling and light .

And quick :ride:

Is it street legal?

if it is,  the only way the vid would've been better is if after the rock/woods riding,  and after the track riding,  he would've handed it to someone else who took it on the FWY and did 95mph   :ride:

Is it street legal?

I don't know if it is in the US but they are road legal in Australia..... :ride:   :applause:

I don't know if it is in the US but they are road legal in Australia..... :ride:   :applause:

It can be here in Washington state.

Is it street legal?

if it is,  the only way the vid would've been better is if after the rock/woods riding,  and after the track riding,  he would've handed it to someone else who took it on the FWY and did 95mph   :ride:

Not here in Oregon, and I highly doubt in sunny Calif.......... :cry:

I've got one...well a 2003 ktm mxc 200.  Its a blast and in my opinion 2 stroke sounds awesome! Honestly though, I'd trade it for drz400e.  Something mellower.  The bike can out ride me any day of the week...that and the local ktm dealer sucks.

Trade me! I would love to have that KTM!!!

Edited by shift96