2006 KX250F Popping Issue! /Exhaust Recommendations

So I just bought myself a 2006 KX250F and it idles fine but when ever you are NOT cranking on the gas it pops like when your giving half throttle or less, Or even when you let off the throttle after giving it some gas it will pop like crazy! It is just needing to be rejetted or something? And also what's like the best type of exhaust system I can install on the bike? Yoshimura RS-2? Pro Circuit ? FmF?

Your popping issue is most likely an exhaust leak where the header meets the head.  There is a copper gasket between the two that needs to be replaced.  The bolts on the header don't call for much torque (15 ft-lb), so don't over torque them, but if you loosen things up (the clamp between the header and mid pipe and the head pipe at the head) then torque the header first, then the mid-pipe clamp, you may stop the leak.  Also, you probably need to re-pack the silencer.  As for aftermarket exhausts, I don't really have an opinion on those.

air fuel mixture screw / exhaust leak

exhaust - do a search plenty of topics

Your popping issue is most likely an exhaust leak where the header meets the head. There is a copper gasket between the two that needs to be replaced. The bolts on the header don't call for much torque (15 ft-lb), so don't over torque them, but if you loosen things up (the clamp between the header and mid pipe and the head pipe at the head) then torque the header first, then the mid-pipe clamp, you may stop the leak. Also, you probably need to re-pack the silencer. As for aftermarket exhausts, I don't really have an opinion on those.

I took the whole pipe out and reinstalled it and I guess it was the clamp after all because now it runs fine ! Thank you!

I took the whole pipe out and reinstalled it and I guess it was the clamp after all because now it runs fine ! Thank you!

Sweet!