Sign in to follow this  

2007 TE450 Parts Availability? Will I regret the purchase?

Hey everyone,

I'm about to pull the trigger on a '07 TE450 with 450 miles on it. The price is right in ky budget and its the nicest/cleanest that I've gone to look at.

Last night I was looking up aftermarket parts and I'm a little concerned. I couldnt find an exhaust easily. I also was wondering about plastics etc. Every thing I was seeing was for 2011 and up.

I just dont want to buy something that will have no parts support.

Is there any go to place for Husky parts?

Here's the bike.

1381237259641.jpg

1381237272551.jpg

I had an '07 TE450. Mine was a solid scooter. Is there a problem with the exhaust? If you need more power, buy a model with a bigger jug. The exhaust is made by Arrow.

There should be plenty of plastic floating around the 'Net. The '07s had flimsy stickers so HVA sent out pallets of replacement plastic to dealers. After I sold my Te450, I sold the box of new plastic separately. You might ask here if anyone has a box. 

I had an '07 TE450. Mine was a solid scooter. Is there a problem with the exhaust? If you need more power, buy a model with a bigger jug. The exhaust is made by Arrow.

There should be plenty of plastic floating around the 'Net. The '07s had flimsy stickers so HVA sent out pallets of replacement plastic to dealers. After I sold my Te450, I sold the box of new plastic separately. You might ask here if anyone has a box. 

Thanks!  No issue with the exhaust at all. Exhaust was just an example.   I just doing a quick search for parts. I don't want to buy a bike and then have trouble sourcing parts weather it's oem or aftermarket. 

Considering this bike, ktm exc 525 or ktm exc530 (this one is a little beat). All different bikes spanning 6 different years.  But they fit my budget.

Edited by Koko