Return of the KLX300?

Who here would buy a new updated KLX 300R if Kawa brought it back? I'm talking getting rid of that anemic carb and putting on FI. I was never a 4stroke fan , but I did love my KLX 300.

I still love my old KLX300. I did change the carb and do some other things, though. It would be so easy for kawasaki to revamp it with better suspenders, e start option and efi. I think it would sell. Maybe put it in the kxf chassis to lighten it up.

On a side note, my klx is not that far off from a husaberg fe390 power wise. I got about 1 bike length off the start and we were about even by 50 or so. Don't get me wrong, the husaberg is faster, but not that much... pretty surprising for a bike people call an underpowered and outdated play bike. I'm also faster in the singletrack, but thats a bit more rider skill than just bike.

Who here would buy a new updated KLX 300R if Kawa brought it back? I'm talking getting rid of that anemic carb and putting on FI. I was never a 4stroke fan , but I did love my KLX 300.

That machine already exists in the Sherco 300i.

Unfortunately Kawasaki subscribes to the same old anti-offroad Japanese mindset that the other three manufacturers do. I would like nothing more than for Kawasaki to take Sherco on and build a new 300. Don't see it happening though.

Unfortunately age is a factor in any decision I would have to upgrade my ride. I love my KLX for what it is and what it isn't and would definately look for an upgraded KLX if one was offered.