Anybody want to go to Mammoth next week.....

California

I desperately need to take a couple of days off. Does anybody want to meet up and ride Mammoth a couple of days next week? I'm thinking Thursday and Friday. None of my buddies can make it. I just want to check it out before the season is over. My bikes all have plates but aren't exactly street legal. I'm thinking of packing light and tenting it or getting a hotel room....no toy hauler and a minimum of everything else except riding gear. I'm just throwing this out there......

.....nobody? One of my friends might make it. I can't believe it. I heard Mammoth was awesome.

.....nobody? One of my friends might make it. I can't believe it. I heard Mammoth was awesome.

Weather's getting pretty cold at night for camping, and days getting shorter.  Desert season is on us again.  But yeah, Mammoth is cool.  (Well.....cold right now.   :lol: )  I love to ride up there though - especially for long epic 100+ mile trips.  Have fun.

Edited by Bill_P

you're right. I just checked the weather report. Its in the teens at night. Maybe if I have company I'll take my toy hauler. The difference in gas is probably the same as a hotel room.