Sign in to follow this  

1989 honda cr 250r Torque Specs

can anyone tell me the head cylinder specs and the bottom end cylinder specs? thank you 

Please, please, please, post in the correct forum.

This post, as many of your other ones, has been moved for you.

Please, please, please, post in the correct forum.

This post, as many of your other ones, has been moved for you.

oh   sorry...i am a new bee as you can see,,,, where do i go? and i thought you had a good answer for me :p

If your question is about grips, then it is a general question. If it is about a specific bike model, then it is model specific. Basic organization.

• Like 1

1. Honda 2-Stroke

is where you want to be when starting new topics about Honda 2 stroke's. just click the link next to the 1. and click start new topic.

Edited by Atieri
  • Like 1

1. Honda 2-Stroke

is where you want to be when starting new topics about Honda 2 stroke's. just click the link next to the 1. and click start new topic.

1. Honda 2-Stroke

okay ty

thank you guys :D

i did see where your talking about now..but i didn't see honda Crs and i didn't really notice the honda 2 strokes..i gotcha now tho..like i said i am new so i am learning as i go.. i appreciate it... now if i can get the specs that would be even better lol