Sign in to follow this  

Mini rider battles for the lead against 450f riders in Open B

Pretty much proves that it's 95% rider and 5% bike...

Yeah that's right. I wish the go pro was clean.

Yeah that's right. I wish the go pro was clean.

Yeah same here, not much that can be done about it though. :(

friggen chase sexton. saw him at walnut on a practice day, kids NUTS

Yeah there's a reason he has all those titles. Can't wait to see him at Monster Cup. :ride:

Thats sweet, there is another mini rider at my local track who races nationals. At the last race he stomped the 450s, and also won, while having to push his bike across the finish when it died. Check out Ramyller Alves.

Thats sweet, there is another mini rider at my local track who races nationals. At the last race he stomped the 450s, and also won, while having to push his bike across the finish when it died. Check out Ramyller Alves.

Yeah these guys can rip on the little bikes!

Another example on how fast Chase is, in SuperMini he accidently pulled off on the white flag (in his defense the flagger was 15 ft above the track and the sun was behind the flagger). He's halfway back to his pit when a random guy yells at him that he still has another lap. After a mad dash back to the track he comes back out in 2nd. He passed for the lead a few corners before the finishline....nucking futs is what that is...

Pretty much proves that it's 95% rider and 5% bike...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBJwMtCTJCk&hd=1

Awesome.! 

This is a textbook example on how much "heart" plays into winning and being the best on game day. No doubt we will be seeing a lot more of Chase in the future.  

He is my new hero.

JL

• Like 2

Awesome.!

This is a textbook example on how much "heart" plays into winning and being the best on game day. No doubt we will be seeing a lot more of Chase in the future.

He is my new hero.

JL

Heart and conditioning.