Need help with vent type and size 2007 Attitude toy hauler

Parents have an 07 Attitude and lost the vent cover over the bathroom. They used several different ones. Size of toy hauler is 26 FSK. I was wondering if anyone had the same hauler and could tell me, we would look But it's parked up in Northern Nevada. Thanks!

There are only a few different types and sizes measure the opening and look at the hinge the match one up at your local rv store or camping world.

I think I have the exact same hauler. What exactly do you need? the size of the cover? If so i will probably have to go up on the roof and measure it. I could snap a few pics of it. Let me know.

14x14, I had to replace all mine on a 2006 FS2300. Lids are easy but I replaced the whole unit. They were about $40 a piece with smoked covers from Dyer's RV.

I thought they were all 14" X 14"??? Have them get an "Air Maxx" cover, this way they can go down the road with it open or open during high winds etc.

I thought they were all 14" X 14"??? Have them get an "Air Maxx" cover, this way they can go down the road with it open or open during high winds etc.

^^^this. 2 of the 3 vents in our trailer have the air maxx covers, allows you to keep the vents open on the highway and not have them ripped off in high winds. the third vent is a maxxair deluxe fan, like the link:

http://www.maxxair.com/products/maxxfan/maxxfan_deluxe_manual.php

You need this one, the size is common it's the hinge you need to make sure you get the correct one, I just replaced all of them on my 2006 Attitude FSAK23

Make sure the hinge fits.

Unbreakable Polycarbonate Vent Lid - Fits Ventline, Elixir Since 1994

Link Click Here

17700n.jpg

Thanks for the replys guys. Ended up finding the vent on EBay and ordering it and it was the correct one! Thanks again!