Sign in to follow this  

California Gov Parks are closed... but not the Gov Cops !

Last week, Bruce O’Connell, the owner of the privately-run Inn in North Carolina, said park rangers had blocked the entrance to the lodge’s parking lot, telling him that they “were just following orders.”

Meanwhile, an elderly couple in Nevada was forced to leave their home last week because it sits on federal land, KTNV reported.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/10/08/slimdown-jog-through-national-park-nets-pa-man-100-fine/

Don't get me started on our Police run country. That's why I don't give a Great Gray Rats A$$ about riding closed areas. There's going to be a protest at the WWII War Memorial on Saturday because they threatened to arrest a 90+ year old vet for crossing the closed line. If they were to arrest this guy, anyone involved should be .... Not going to put what I would do. They were also holding back the death gratuity from the families that had lost a loved one this past two weeks (apparently that's getting fixed today). Uuughhhh!!!! The list is to long to keep going, we have a bunch of MORONS running things!!!!

• Like 2

bogus... people on private parcels in the joshua tree national park are still allowed access to their homes... if you are leasing something from the gov't it could be different...

just need to find better places to stage and ride the stuff that doesn't go near the road...

I like the situation at Mt. Rushmore.  The fed's closed a public road outside the federal area where the monument is visible from.  This road is normally open and is not in the monument land area.

Punish those peon's, 'Bama.

What a lot of BS...more than usual...

I like the situation at Mt. Rushmore.  The fed's closed a public road outside the federal area where the monument is visible from.  This road is normally open and is not in the monument land area.

Punish those peon's, 'Bama.

What a lot of BS...more than usual...

Yeah, they coned off turn-outs so you can't stop and take pictures. Fvcking morons, those cones would be in my backyard if I was anywhere near there.
  • Like 1

Yeah, they coned off turn-outs so you can't stop and take pictures. Fvcking morons, those cones would be in my backyard if I was anywhere near there.

Yup, those cones would be my camp markers in the desert.. This shit is disgusting . They have a real opportunity at actual cost cutting but instead choose to piss on the everyday tax payer by going after parks !! They are spending more and making more of an effort closing things.. This is the Government saying we do not work for the people...  Oh and anyone who doesn't agree with the current shit head in charge is an extremist or a radical, get ready my fellow TTers cause our government is flexing its muscle and showing you whos boss !! 

• Like 2

The agencies have been ordered to do everything possible to annoy and inconvenience us so that we get pissed and start calling Congressman.

Obamy is using us as pawns in his game of chicken with Congress.

• Like 2

We are now subjects of the government. They can try to keep closing stuff and it will just mean more room for those of us who like to exercise our rights.

God save our Queen, her majesty Obammer

• Like 1

The agencies have been ordered to do everything possible to annoy and inconvenience us so that we get pissed and start calling Congressman.

Obamy is using us as pawns in his game of chicken with Congress.

Lets juts hope every one knows they sent a bill to fund EVERY part of the existing federal government leaving out Only full funding of Obomacare. But the Democrats shot it down! All the republicans are asking for is a one year delay in fully funding Obamacare. Makes sense since the full law of ACA has been delayed for one year.