Sign in to follow this  

2014 NEW HUSQVARNA SPECS (MOTOCROSS ACTION MAGAZINE)

Doesn't look like the North American market is going to be getting the NEW Husqvarna FC350 Motocrosser... but we get both 85s with and without BIG WHEELS as well as the 105cc kit option.

Still all good. :thumbsup:

htc85.jpg

htc125.jpg

htc250.jpg

hfc250.jpghfc450.jpg

Yes HR, North America does get the 350. It's called a 350SX-F.

I was just quoting the guy from motocross action who's over in Sweden now.

Yes HR, North America does get the 350. It's called a 350SX-F.

all you need is some tremclad white..................

is  that  the  125  ktm motor  in that  CR  ??

all models have ktm engines.

So all the rims say "dirt star" on them... are they actually dirt stars or just a cheaper model with the sticker on it like some of the other manufacturers do?

I really wish they would have went with blue rims like the bergs. Would have looked so sick.

• Like 2

all you need is some tremclad white..................

I'm going with either a TE300 or a FE350.... Hard to decide both very nice bikes.

On the FC350 the American magazines who where at the Swedish press launch were told that the FC350 might not be coming to North America.

I'm going with either a TE300 or a FE350.... Hard to decide both very nice bikes.

On the FC350 the American magazines who where at the Swedish press launch were told that the FC350 might not be coming to North America.

that is a tough decision  300 or 350, either one is a winner

I would also like Husky to bring back the 175 & 400 two stroke!

Edited by scottiesbe

I am warming up to buying a new Huskatoom and these two are my top choices as well.  We'll see what prices look like.

NC

think i  will  wait  till  a  all  new , true,    non  shared  platform  is   launched.  

• Like 1

that is a tough decision  300 or 350, either one is a winner

I would also like Husky to bring back the 175 & 400 two stroke!

I'd like to see TE200!

Always liked the 400, but what you have to remember is that the 84 WR400 didn't have a power valve and was really just a bigger WR250

I think when Cagiva/Husqvarna built the power-valved WXE360 in 1992 the idea of a 400 went out the window.

Today most 300s have filled the need of a true 400 2-stroke.

1984-85 twin shock WR400 was one of my favorite Huskys though. 

Edited by HuskyRips

I'd like to see TE200!

Always liked the 400, but what you have to remember is that the 84 WR400 didn't have a power valve and was really just a bigger WR250

I think when Cagiva/Husqvarna built the power-valved WXE360 in 1992 the idea of a 400 went out the window.

Today most 300s have filled the need of a true 400 2-stroke.

1984-85 twin shock WR400 was one of my favorite Huskys though. 

I think husky was developing power valves when the vacuum cleaner company sold them.

I agree the 400 was a great engine in the day, the throttle was more like rheostat lol It worked well in the woods, it was a little flat up top, imagine with an electronic power valve........

Never tried any Cagiva much less the 360 .....

I wont go away from a 200, but Open two stroke bikes can be made to work if the power is usable with enough flywheel & it does not hit like a light switch

In the future I hope Husky can develop their own specific CC line. They would sell a lot of 175(200) & 400 models

Edited by scottiesbe

I think husky was developing power valves when the vacuum cleaner company sold them.

In the future I hope they can develop their own specific CC line. They would sell a lot of 175(200) & 400 models

The 1986 Swedish build Husqvarma CR250 had an electric power-valve

I agree 175 (200) and 400 would probably sell well.

I also like the new model designations

TE (Two-stroke Enduro)

FE (Four-stroke Enduro)

FC (Four-stroke Cross)

TC (Two-stroke Cross)

The old WR, TC, CR, TE and TXC designation didn't make any sense and we're hold overs from the early 1970s

• Like 1

The only holdovers from the 70s were WR=wide ratio and CR=close ratio. TC was for Thumper cross TE=Thumper Enduro and TXC = Thumper Cross Country.

The majority owner of KTM says he likes Huskys and that he wanted to ensure that the Husqvarna brand lived. BMW dumped heavy coin into them but didn't have the proper vision for offroad machinery. I can't believe they forced that POS 450 engine onto the factory and told them that was the only option for a power plant. I know they are KTM's now (the new/old colors look so bitchin) but give the engineers a bit of time and they will be unique once again. I'm suprised they even got white plastic on this model years machines without missing production models. My Varna's rule the Earth from the Uinta mountains to the Bonneville salt flats! 110yrs strong

• Like 1

I really think these are going to take off if the price comes in way under the KTM's. Looks like a giant step in the right direction at least, and KTM has learned how to market the brand over the years. You can't go down the road or out to ride without at least seeing or riding with someone on a KTM (market flood, cool aid drinkers) call them what you will, them things are EVERY WHERE! 

KTM did a smart move by rebuilding the bike with KTM influence. BMW did nothing but crush the Husqvarna brand with the failed GX, KTM will bring it back. And once it has it's own look back, Husqvarna will be that much better. 

I really think these are going to take off if the price comes in way under the KTM's. Looks like a giant step in the right direction at least, and KTM has learned how to market the brand over the years. You can't go down the road or out to ride without at least seeing or riding with someone on a KTM (market flood, cool aid drinkers) call them what you will, them things are EVERY WHERE! 

KTM did a smart move by rebuilding the bike with KTM influence. BMW did nothing but crush the Husqvarna brand with the failed GX, KTM will bring it back. And once it has it's own look back, Husqvarna will be that much better. 

X2 :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Any word on where the price may fall?

UP from the 2012-2013 to Husaberg pricing?

Is the 350/450/501 going to have a 50 state plate?

I haven't found anything on it... 

1. Any word on where the price may fall?

UP from the 2012-2013 to Husaberg pricing?

2. Is the 350/450/501 going to have a 50 state plate?

I haven't found anything on it... 

1. I'm hearing similar to the existing Husabergs as far as price herein North America,

2. The new Husqvarna Journal says all of the new Husqvarnas are FOR CLOSED COURSE ONLY with the exception of the FE 250, FE350 and FE501.

So we all know what that means.  :D  

Edited by HuskyRips