Sign in to follow this  

California FasterUSA in Murrietta - Anybody used them for WHEELS

Found these guys on eBay.  You send them your wheels and for $295 the put on new Excel rims and mail them back...  add $365 for Tagaskos or DID Dirt Stars.  Need spokes add $50...  just need spoke nipples only $25.  Those prices are for BOTH wheels.

http://www.fasterusa.com/

Spoke with an Aussie dude named Collin this morning...  seems real knowledgable.

Thats not much more than what it would cost me to buy rims and do it myself.

Anyone know them before I send off my wheels ?  Sounds great if they are legit !

Collin is a good guy, used to work at Langston's, :thumbsup:

Weird I had to find him on eBay...  I've asked riding buddies many times about a good local wheel man...  always with the shrugged shoulder they are. 

Sending him two sets to rebuild next week.  No more 19inch rims on my bikes.

• Like 1

Much love has been generated between myself and Collin...  Having him send me his new hubs in complete wheel packages instead of using my old hubs.  He made me a stupid great offer being new designs.  One of the things I really like is that his hubs use all factory bearings, seals and spokes for max compatibility...   unlike other aftermarket hubs such as Talon.  Last bonus is the drive side of the rear wheel uses dual factory bearings for additional strength.

I'll post pics and thoughts when they arrive.

• Like 1

whats the diff between excel and takastgo always thought they were the same  :confused:

They are.  Excel makes three rims for after market Nordastem, Taskvidawich & A60.  DID makes Dirt Stars, STX & LTX.  Excel Taskwenches and regular Dirt Stars are same quality.  A60s nd LTXs are about the same.

Just curious..... Can you get any color rim?

On their eBay deal it says just silver or black, I am curious how much they charge to powdercoat your stock hubs