Sign in to follow this  

If you have seen this before I would like to know.

Its stuck in there so hard I had to break it with a hammer then it was small enough to pull out. I would like to know if anyone has seen this or had this happen before.

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1381356291.021568.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1381356301.759596.jpg

I had a chunk of wood fly up and get lodged between the wheel and swingarm at full throttle on a YZ250.  That shattered third gear which sent small pieces of gear through the entire engine.  Very expensive.

I guess that's why they make linkage guards... I wonder if it would fall off on its own if the suspension was unloaded?

no it wouldnt until i broke it so it would come out. 

I had a chunk of wood fly up and get lodged between the wheel and swingarm at full throttle on a YZ250.  That shattered third gear which sent small pieces of gear through the entire engine.  Very expensive.

I could only imagine mazed it didnt take some of the spokes out with it. 

S4020860.jpg

thats crazy i thought that mine was crazy

Never happened to me but I can see it happening fairly easy. Consider yourself lucky, could have been worse.

Posted Image

holy shit. I have a jeep jk lol that scares me a little hahah. Driving along then all the sudden theres a stick in your ass that would suck.

The only thing that has happened to me relatively like this is one time we were in my brother's truck and hit a Hawk going about 85 down the highway! :thumbsdn:

Busted the grill and dented the radiator and surprisingly that was it, but we did roll into school that day with some fresh friend "Chicken!"