Where does this piece go? please help

Sorry to be that guy but it's my first time splitting a crank case and I did it to my dads 2005 rm 250. I've got the shift linkage and transmission figured out but I found this one little piece just sitting on my work bench and it's been 3 days and I still can't figure out where this thing goes so it's driving me crazy. Anybody know what it is? I didn't have the cylinder on just the bottom end so its not a part of the powervalve so other than  that I'm stumped. It could be from a crf 80 since I have that engine apart too but I can't find anywhere for it either. Thanks for any feedbackparts.jpg

bigger pic would help

EDIT  We were posting at the same time 

I agree  with choppertown

you need to put a bigger pic up. that pic is way to small to figure out what i may be.

If you click on the last one it should work

better thanks

that looks like a tool part like a grease gun  etc 

something that is made to be removed quickly ?

lets see if an RM guy remembers it?

GOT IT! thanks man you reminded me my circlip pliers fell apart and I went down and checked it out and it turns out that it's the pin that holds them together, that's been driving me crazy, now I feel stupid haha thanks for the help though I'm just glad it didn't fall out of the engine.

GOT IT! thanks man you reminded me my circlip pliers fell apart and I went down and checked it out and it turns out that it's the pin that holds them together, that's been driving me crazy, now I feel stupid haha thanks for the help though I'm just glad it didn't fall out of the engine.

haha i was going to say tha. Looked just like the one off my circlip pliers