Sign in to follow this  

Honda unveils the 2014 CRF450 Dakar Rally model

I hope Honda soon realizes that a street version of the CRF450 would sell well.  I know it would take some sales away from the XR650L, but that bike needs to be upgraded anyway.  :ride:

• Like 3

What I want to know is how does a rider see anything at night? Those 2 lights look great but they are BEHIND the windshield. Even if the windshield is spotless it is going to reflect back at the rider like, well, a lot. When the windshield gets a bit dirty or wet you would be better off with and LED taped to your forehead. I am hoping I am missing something obvious.

Scott

• Like 1

O damn!! Like like like. What's with the street fighter style exhaust pipe placement?

Its a Dakar model so the side number plates are really gas tanks which is why the exhaust runs down low.

• Like 3

Should be good for at least top 10 finish next year! Lots going on with that bike. Thrash ready!

• Like 1

Even though I like this bike, it is too heavy for my requirements.

I would rather see a good dual purpose bike from Honda that weighs no more than 280 pounds.

• Like 3

Even though I like this bike, it is too heavy for my requirements.

I would rather see a good dual purpose bike from Honda that weighs no more than 280 pounds.

And 350cc's too :thumbsup::ride:

• Like 3