Sign in to follow this  

Latest craiglist find

My question is this.  Is the piece of plywood a for sale sign or is it the number plate?  It makes me wonder what other places you'd find wood in the bike.  Maybe he also stiffened the forks by putting some blocks of wood in them.

http://thumb.craigslist.org/mcy/4118692684.html

Nitpicking aside, I love the 95 YZ250 and it is one of my all time favorite YZ250's.  I keep looking for one that is in decent shape so I can restore and ride it.

• Like 1

I don't know anything or two about this year or for that matter much about dirt bikes until I just got mine a few weeks back a 1980 YZ250.  I will say though talk that guy down and go look at it.  If you really like that particular style for whatever the reasons are then get it at a price you can afford and willing to work with.  From the picture it defiantly has something else going on "NEGLECT" but I don't see it being a PoS!  So check it out let us know unless you were just joking and thought it would be humorous to share.

Edited by irishhawk81

This ad just became twice as funny, because I live in the same town as that bike.

That thing is definitely rough.

It's hard to see in the ad but it looks like a 94 and older cylinder. 95 had the bigger powervalve chamber.

This ad just became twice as funny, because I live in the same town as that bike.

That thing is definitely rough.

Adam, I called him and arranged a test ride for you. I said you've only got $700 cash and he sounded okay with it. He reitrated that it hauls the mail and it comes with left over black paint and a couple of left over monster stickers. I said that sounded good. :p

Ride report please.

• Like 2

Adam, I called him and arranged a test ride for you. I said you've only got $700 cash and he sounded okay with it. He reitrated that it hauls the mail and it comes with left over black paint and a couple of left over monster stickers. I said that sounded good. :p

Ride report please.

I'll got ovet in a wife-beater ans some flip-flops and test ride with goon style. Maybe it'll make it to YouTube. ...

• Like 2

I'll got ovet in a wife-beater ans some flip-flops and test ride with goon style. Maybe it'll make it to YouTube. ...

If its got a rockstar and a monster sticker on the same bike, we're not interested in any kind of deal ... seriously, who does that? 

It does have a Skin Industries seat cover and any bike Skin Industries parafernalia is pure GOLD. Dude ... seiously ... you can't buy that stuff any more (at least not for the '94)

http://www.skinindustries.com/mx/mc-graphics/yz-125-250-2002-2012.html