Sign in to follow this  

13/14 450 SXF suspension

I just bought a new 450sxf. I did some research first and saw all kinds of threads/post regarding the WP forks. This did concern me. Before I rode it I sent it in to Enzo suspension. I talked to them on the phone about it and they felt they had some really good settings. Rode it for the first time last weekend. Wow, what a great bike. So happy I moved on from my Honda with the POS air forks. I love this bike and love the suspension. After two rides on two tracks, So Cal area, I can say the bike, forks and shock are all awesome. Not sure how it works stock, but for those of you worried about your stock stuff, it can be made to work just fine.  

You want to talk about crap forks? try a 2013 Honda, good luck, tried 5 re-valves before I gave up.

• Like 1

Yea the airforks are a funny thing, some people just don't get along with them.

I would like to know the speed you guys are and what kind of tracks you ride on.

Yea the airforks are a funny thing, some people just don't get along with them.

I would like to know the speed you guys are and what kind of tracks you ride on.

I am vet/sr, int/ex, depending on race. Ride mainly Pala, Glen Helen, Cahuilla.

I ride MX only.  I am a decent rider 40+A.  Not real fast but I can usually do all of the obstacles on most tracks.  The tracks vary in dirt types with some being hard pack.  North east.  Budds Creek, Steel City etc.

Do you race REM? GP's or motocross?

I race Big 6 and worcs gp's. Practice on moto tracks. Most worcs races use the mx track then go off road. Rode Pala again today. Very happy, although I am trying to dial out some braking bump harshness. Nothing crazy, but I can feel it. I tested my showa stabilizer today, definitely keeps the bike straight through turns.

I race Big 6 and worcs gp's. Practice on moto tracks. Most worcs races use the mx track then go off road. Rode Pala again today. Very happy, although I am trying to dial out some braking bump harshness. Nothing crazy, but I can feel it. I tested my showa stabilizer today, definitely keeps the bike straight through turns.

Ahh got ya, that makes sense. I assume the stuff is setup for off-road in that case.

I have a Ryan Dungey 13.5 replica with take off WP full setup. Im selling the entire suspension for 1450. forks and rear shock. hit me up if your interested. 732 503 1697. Im in NJ