Nice steady drizzle

Most of the day we had a steady drizzle in Hesperia today. Took my jeep up to my riding area to give it a look over. The dirt was Velcro! Unfortunatly my bike is getting the suspension done up for my heavy azz. I'm now in the market for a back up bike. I'm friggen jonezing bad.

I just got back from a SSS ride from my house on the trials bike (getting pretty dark).  Acton currently has ego dirt.  Stuff that is usually pretty tough when it's soft and silty, usually requiring several switchbacks to get up, was great tonight.  You could just slowly putt up them in balance with a finger on the clutch.

I just got back from a SSS ride from my house on the trials bike (getting pretty dark).  Acton currently has ego dirt.  Stuff that is usually pretty tough when it's soft and silty, usually requiring several switchbacks to get up, was great tonight.  You could just slowly putt up them in balance with a finger on the clutch.

Do you do trials riding competitions?

F**k no.   I'm a hundred years old....but still riding.....

Ah, whatever, I have 2 friends in there upper 50's that do events. Was just at one out in JV at the Buttes. They are in the Plonkers Trials Club. They live out your way, one in Agua Dulce.

Gonna be another great trip riding thru the trees and snow this weekend

braaaapppppp

The conditions are gonna be perfect up there. I wish I was ready. I'm going friggen stir crazy. Taking the jeep up to the wildlife water station, that's how bad it is. To make matters worse, my wrist doesn't feel any better. It's been a whole week without any ridng and I twisted the sumbich picking up the newspaper this morning.

It real sucks getting old, takes forever to heal.