KTM Suspension for Baja

Well WHOS the go to guy for KTM revalve ??????

Bret Leef up in the Lake Elsinore area. Skeeter's Motorsports in La Mesa. The old Precision shop in El Cajon. Just a few...

I keep hearing about a Gary Gonzalas but cant find anything on the comp

I am looking for suspension work as well but for a Honda Crf 250. Since all these shops are local, i will definitely be checking them out. God Bless

You may want to check with Allen Stillwell, Stillwell Performance, he has KTM's dialed in on the enduocross and single track side of things. Lives and plays in the Az desert, so he probably has that dialed in too. I have been happy with the work he did on my 300

Bret Leef up in the Lake Elsinore area. Skeeter's Motorsports in La Mesa. The old Precision shop in El Cajon. Just a few...

Bret did the suspension on our bike a few years ago, Probably the best suspension this dude has ever raced.

For KTM Dicks Racing is the go to guy!  

Dicks is a little far for me.

I have used suspension by Jake with good results

Precision Concepts, no question!

...or my local new mexico guy High Velocity!  You will need to answer some questions first though!

;o)

You can't go wrong at PC

I agree with a couple other members here.

Precision Concepts

My buddies use CLEAN out of Costa Mesa, CA. Steve Searcy, he used to be the lead guy for suspension at White Bros. I cannot find his contact info anywhere.

I went with Steve at Clean , pick up my Suspension tomorrow

Clean did a nice job, need to do some fine tuning but shes close right out of the box, great price $ 560 revavle seals and springs ft and rear

Clean did a nice job, need to do some fine tuning but shes close right out of the box, great price $ 560 revavle seals and springs ft and rear

What is his contact info ?

Where in Costa Mesa is he ?

I like to support local businesses !

Clean Suspension 714 434-9201 works out of his condo, 405/harbor

Spoke to Steve for about 20 min. on the phone. Explained everything that is needed or that he would recommend. Will definitely be going with him on my suspension at the first of the year.