IT'S LIVE! Full Review 2019 Honda CRF450L!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Dislocated shoulder in first corner crash. Last moto of the day.

Another crash for your enjoyment and my rehab.

Did this 6 weeks ago and of all the people in the race to run over my bike, it had to be my little brother.

Ouch! I have done the same but turned out to be A/C separation.

I was very curious to see If your brother was going to stop and help or just take off!!!  Looks like he made the right decision!  HAHA  You never know with sibling rivalry.

Another crash for your enjoyment and my rehab.

Did this 6 weeks ago and of all the people in the race to run over my bike, it had to be my little brother.

my brothe didn't race his whole life like me and his first race he took holeshot but went down in the first corner, took everyone out except me. I drove by and won the race! He later told me "I just wanted to see you win" lol. There was only like 11 racers including my brother and I.
  • Like 1

I was very curious to see If your brother was going to stop and help or just take off!!!  Looks like he made the right decision!  HAHA  You never know with sibling rivalry.

Haha, yes and we are very competitive. I had just taken over him in the points which had me in third overall for the year, the race got red flagged and restarted so he got his points in the end. We just finished the season we were both on crf 250f's and were racing in a Modern All Powers class. My little brother finished the year 3rd and i got 4th. I think he should give me the trophy.

Ouch! Hate when that happens! haha

The worst feeling is when you pop it out, then go to try to push yourself up off the ground and realize your arm does not work at all. Then the pain. Good times.

Ouch! Hate when that happens! haha

The worst feeling is when you pop it out, then go to try to push yourself up off the ground and realize your arm does not work at all. Then the pain. Good times.

Yeah as you can see my arm was not moving, i got taken to the hospital but they wouldnt put the shoulder back till xrays. I was told it went back in at 9pm, It popped out at 3pm. I woke up on Kedamine that was interesting.

Yeah - same with me.. No putting it back in till Xrays... Man that sucked! The drugs were pretty good though. Hahahaa

I was trying to google trailside how to fix, but that shit hurt too much and I wanted it fixed quick.

Nasty crash indeed. I did a similar spill on a dh bike 3 weeks ago. Hope he heals up fast!

Nasty crash indeed. I did a similar spill on a dh bike 3 weeks ago. Hope he heals up fast!

All good now, had first race back two weeks ago and in the first moto this happened this is my camera and my little brother is on the Crf 250 #97.

I shit Myself!!!

Edited by MotoTrailsOz