Anybody able to transport 500EXC from Seattle to NorCal?

Looking for help in getting a new to me KTM from Seattle to NorCal Bay Area. Happy to pay fuel and Starbucks costs if anyone is coming this direction in the next couple of weeks.

Looking for help in getting a new to me KTM from Seattle to NorCal Bay Area. Happy to pay fuel and Starbucks costs if anyone is coming this direction in the next couple of weeks.

I was in the same boat 3 years ago form the Portland area.....Ended up having the seller meeting me (almost) half way..

Good luck.

Got it done with Casey from DRFT trucking. He picked up in Kennewick and is bringing it down next Friday in a new horse trailer he is delivering to Fresno. Super reasonable $285. I couldn't fuel my pig truck one way for that.

Thanks to all.

That's a deal! I hoped to find something like that but wasn't able.....Drove 1000 miles in a day (4am - 10pm) to get my out of state bike.....

dam I was going to offer to ride it down for free. there should be some good ridding between there and here

Squid, for sure.  Wouldn't that just be the shit.  Fly up to Washington,  bring your gear, ride it all the way home :ride:   Never enough time :thumbsdn:   Woulda been nice though.

It arrives tomorrow, and I will instantly get it over to Carnegie for a quick loop.  The shipper last week asked, 'when do you want it?', and I said, 'are you kidding me?  I just bought a 500 EXC, I am like a little kid the night before Christmas, is right now too soon!'  It's my birthday on Monday as well!  If you work hard, you gotta treat yourself well now and again, and why not indulge a good habit like dirt bike riding?!  Whatever, came off an 06 450 EXC (never shoulda sold it) to a 08 TE 250 that I rarely ride, and just really miss the lazy gruntiness of the 500.  

Patience is a virture.  Really been anxious waiting since buying it last week. Riding around Gold Lake on the 27th for a nice shakedown get acquainted.  Gotta have another week of patience.

the 500 is an amazing bike, I took my friends well set up 500 on an 80 mile trail ride, I think KTM finly got it right, its like magic and soo easy to ride,