Sign in to follow this  

Powerbowl vs Powerbowl II

What is the difference between these? The reason I ask is because I ordered (I wont name the vendor YET) what was advertised as the Powerbowl II, but the package only said Powerbowl. ??????

What is the difference between these? The reason I ask is because I ordered (I wont name the vendor YET) what was advertised as the Powerbowl II, but the package only said Powerbowl. ??????

what the heck is powerbowl? I did buy a powerBall last night! Lol

Ha ha-make sure to remember me when you win. You never heard of the R&D Powerbowl?

Ha ha-make sure to remember me when you win. You never heard of the R&D Powerbowl?

no buddy I haven't.. I heard of a powerball, moneyball, basketball, baseball, cereal bowl, but not a powerbowl. Lol

Damn and your a bronze member? The powerbowl is nothing more than an aftermarket carb bowl with built-in adjustable leakjet-supposed to take care of the bogging and starting problems, although I didnt notice much of a difference.

Damn and your a bronze member? The powerbowl is nothing more than an aftermarket carb bowl with built-in adjustable leakjet-supposed to take care of the bogging and starting problems, although I didnt notice much of a difference.

well there lies the problem.. I run EFI..lol lol

well there lies the problem.. I run EFI..lol lol

Oh you're one of those modern guys-I cant compete with that......I am gonna wait until they get the bugs worked out; or have they?

Oh you're one of those modern guys-I cant compete with that......I am gonna wait until they get the bugs worked out; or have they?

dont waste money on that, just rejet it, much easier and cheaper

Oh I wasnt planning on spending money on it-bike runs fine now. I not really sold on EFI yet-it would be ok for track use, but my rides usually take me 50-60 miles out in the middle of nowhere, and if the EFI goes out, you are screwed. At least a crappy performing carb will get you home.

I think the biggest change between the two is, PB1 has the leak jet adjuster screw facing the right side of the bike. PB2 faces the left so you no longer have to work your way around a hot exhaust header in order to adjust the screw.